Thursday, August 26, 2010

transit

I don't feel like blogging specifically about my life today, but if I did it would probably be like this: house comm o + striiiiiings! jasmine's bday party! footdrills! illness + sprain! botak cheng long and mr teo! feed me! What? I'm hungry k.

So, after 2 weeks of games, the YOG finally came to a close tonight. It was quite fun to watch on TV, seeing all the young people our age doing crazy stuff like jumping off 10m platforms and doing cartwheels on balance beams. Makes you think what you're doing sitting there in your comfy chairs going to lessons everyday huh? No, don't answer that, it was rhetorical. Anyway, nice one la Singapore, now let's aim for the senior olympics, I'm sure our uncles and aunties will do great at the taiji aesthetic display or something haha.

Got a new phone with all the initial awkwardness, especially since I'm transitioning from keypad to touch phone. Nope, not an iPhone, a nokia. Still using a touch phone is quite cool, although for some reason i have to double click to select stuff. -.-

And I have to put my personal touches in again - one of the things that makes transition so frustrating haha. Its the feeling when you are typing an sms and your sms lingo isn't in the dictionary, where you want to set a reminder but it doesn't remind you the way the old phone did, where you click on the menu button to unlock then realise that it's now a sliding unlock button cos there's no '*' button for the old system to function anyway. Missing my old dependable phone, but I'll give the new one a chance to endear itself to me lol.

I remember the time when I missed taking the bus, but now I think I can't live without the Circle Line hahaha. I guess we all just move along with the times, but we'll put up our best efforts to cling on to the little familiar bits. After all, personal experiences aren't personal unless you make them to be, right?

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template