Saturday, October 23, 2010

|HH Boom Boom|

IHC is FINISHED (unless they decide to un-cancel amazing race, hockey and soccer -stupid indonesian fires-) and we won!

From the bottom of the totem pole working our way up to our well-deserved high position sia. Too bad IHC sports couldn't pull us up all the way but yea still pretty awesome! And its nice to see the pop-out cardboard horse I helped to draw sitting pretty near the top mwahaha. Even with its broken leg and all haha.

Took part in 400m (total failure), 8x50 (omg redefines 'short run' haha) and Netball (overall champion!). Nice to contribute to the house for once! And its quite a nice surprise watching HH owning most of the sports. Good job Manfred, deserved it! (:

Promo results coming next week, dreading it. Hope it turns out well yea. And sadly I'm not qualified for ASPIRE yet, so will keep at the component until I'm ready.

I say a Hadley Hullett boom boom boom BOOM!

About Me

Wishes

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template