So, today we received sheets of paper. Sheets of paper that kinda totally defined our year. The great experience at Y Camp summarised into 3 words and numbers, a year's worth of studies into 5 alphabets, and our dedication to 01 into - well, pretty sure its just a technical issue, we'll sort it out soon enough. But still, don't you feel like precious memories and experiences are being roughly thrown into a box, and you're just left with a misnamed label of its contents?
Still, happier cos I seem to have bumped a grade up for Physics! Funny how my actual score and my expected score is probably a difference of a percentage point or so, but it can change my whole impression of it. Hey, who cares? Up one is still up one (:
And I'm not sad or anything, don't think I have any reason to be! Just being my usual self, whatever that is.
