First, House Party ROCKED! Secondly we ROCK! And in conclusion HH ROCKS! :D From performances (Joshua + Manfred: woah-oah-oh-oh-oh!) to the crazy dinner to the PPP lol. Thanks Hanis, Anni, Shaun and the rest of House Comm + D for everything!
Anyway, dunno why, it seems totally impossible to focus on WORK.
Didn't use to have this problem before (or at least not this bad) but now my attention span is super short. Plus I can't find a good sitting-down-to-mug spot that's comfortable yet not too snooze-inducing. Give me any surface and I will be sprawled over it in 10 minutes. And H3 is haaaaaard I can't figure it out but there's a lab session on Tuesday and the test's coming up soooooon. How come when the tutor says it, it sorta makes sense but then when I look at it again I can't see the link. Focus focus! I blame my laptop, bed, ipod, tv, bed, food, and school.
Why school? It all links back to school one way or the other haha >.< hmm maybe I should try studying in school more.
ok ok tomorrow let's try it again.
